GARMENT

THE LANDMARK FOR GARMENT PROCESSING TECHNOLOGIES TRADE EVENTS

The noticeable must-attend “ STITCH & TEX” presents quality industrial  context displayed by 1500+ garment processing technologies’ brands; eager enough to penetrate multiple markets in the Middle East and Africa at a single event; providing extensive competition scope, non-stop business opportunities, broad media coverage and cross-industry knowledge transfer.

Addressing the technological needs of Egypt’s, Africa’s and the Middle East’s garment manufacturing technological advancements and face-lifts; “ STITCH & TEX” within its 14th edition ; has the reach, exper-tise and attendee drawing power to target and attract thousands of qualified trade visitors, buyers and decision makers with full-purchasing authority from all across the Egyptian nation and the neighboring emerging markets as well.

Presenting an extensive variety of premium gar-ment processing technologies displayed by the world’s top technology makers; “ STITCH & TEX” is indeed the most efficient trade event of its kind within the Middle East and Africa; stirred by the uprising demand of garments and apparel marketplace all-across Egypt and the entire region.

A FLOURISHING GARMENTS AND APPAREL MARKET

Egypt's Vision 2025 has set a goal for Egypt’s clothing and garments sector to earn US$10B from exports by 2025; with an average of 15% annual growth

حددت رؤية مصر 2025 هدفا لقطاع الملابس والملابس في مصر لكسب 10 مليارات دولار أمريكي من الصادرات بحلول عام 2025. بمتوسط نمو سنوي 15٪

Egypt plans for the construction of the largest garment manufacturing city in Africa, covering an area of 3.1 million square meters in Sadat City. It will include 568 factories with total paid-up capital of US$2B , 87 percent of which is foreign investments while the remaining 13 percent is local investments.people, and attract US$17.5B in investment

تخطط مصر لبناء أكبر مدينة لصناعة الملابس الجاهزة في أفريقيا، على مساحة 3.1 مليون متر مربع في مدينة السادات. وسيضم المشروع 568 مصنعا بإجمالي رأس مال مدفوع يبلغ ملياري دولار أمريكي، 87٪ منها استثمارات أجنبية، بينما تمثل ال 13٪ المتبقية استثمارات محلية، وستجذب استثمارات بقيمة 17.5 مليار دولار أمريكي،

Egypt has greater than ever before increased its imports of garments processing machinery by 14.6% annually

The Egyptian government top priority is to acquire the most advanced technologies , materials and products as a one and only decisive factor to further stimulate the textile industry’s competitiveness and to meet the unprecedented demand increase.

زادت مصر أكثر من أي وقت مضى وارداتها من ماكينات تصنيع الملابس بنسبة 14.6٪ سنويا

تتمثل الأولوية القصوى للحكومة المصرية في الحصول على أحدث التقنيات والمواد والمنتجات كعامل حاسم واحد ووحيد لزيادة تحفيز القدرة التنافسية لصناعة الغزل والنسيج وتلبية الزيادة غير المسبوقة في الطلب.

EXHIBIT PROFILE

Machinery

  • Industrial Sewing Machinery
  • Testing & Quality Control Equipment
  • Embroidery Machinery
  • Tape Binding Machinery
  • Laundry units
  • Spreading Machinery
  • Cutting Machinery
  • Fusing Machinery
  • Finishing Machinery
  • Packing Machinery

AUXILIARIES

  • Labels & Badges
  • Sewing Needles
  • Sewing & Embroidery Threads

ACCESSORIES

  • Buttons
  • inter-linning
  • Packing
  • Closures
  • Elastic
  • Tags & labels
  • Ribbons
  • Others

الالية

• ماكينات الخياطة الصناعية
• معدات الاختبار ومراقبة الجودة
• آلات التطريز
• آلات ربط الشريط
• وحدات غسيل الملابس
• آلات النشر
• آلات القطع
• آلات الصهر
• آلات التشطيب
• آلات التعبئة والتغليف

مساعدين

• التصنيفات والشارات
• إبر الخياطة
• خيوط الخياطة والتطريز

اكسسوارات

• أزرار
• بطانة بينية
• التعبئة والتغليف
• إغلاق
• مطاطي
• العلامات والتسميات
• شرائط
• أخرى

VISITOR PROFILE

  • Garment and Apparel Industrialists
  • Knitwear Manufacturers
  • Trade Delegations & Foreign Missions for Garment and Apparel Industries
  • Textile Manufacturing Work-shops
  • Textile Machinery Agents
  • Sourcing Team Members
  • Apparel Brands
  • Garment Machinery Wholesalers & Distributors
  • Garment Machinery Trade Association

• صناع الملابس والملابس
• المصنعين تريكو
• الوفود التجارية والبعثات الأجنبية لصناعة الملابس الجاهزة والملابس
• محلات أعمال تصنيع المنسوجات
• وكلاء آلات النسيج
• تحديد مصادر أعضاء الفريق
• ماركات الملابس
• تجار الجملة والموزعين ماكينات الملابس
• رابطة تجارة ماكينات الملابس